K-5, Lower Campus Lunch Program
Our K-5, Lower Campus lunch program is currently available Wednesday to Friday. On Wednesdays and Thursdays our lunch provider is Bright Belly. On "Pizza Fridays", Tony's Pizza will be hosted by the 12th grade class and act as a fundraiser for their Capstone Trip to Italy. Please follow the instructions below for both programs.
Wednesday/Thursday - BRIGHT BELLY: Happy bellies fuel bright minds!
Advance ordering available. Orders can be placed or cancelled until 4am the same day of service.
August/September menu below.
To get started, create an account by following the steps below:
- Go to www.brightbellymeals.com
- Click Create Account on the navigation tab
- Follow the instruction to set up your account - password to create an account if bright3
- Choose Order for Others as you will be ordering for your child under your account
- Create profiles for each child, choose the appropriate school location and place your order
- Make sure to check out after placing your order and receive confirmation - a common mistake is to forget to complete the order
- If a meal is needed after the 5am cutoff, please call them and they will do their best to accommodate you. (See flyer below)